Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Multi-tasking

I usually give Riley a bottle when I get home so I can fix myself some dinner... I lay her down in the living room on her boppy pillow, give her a bottle and turn on the T.V. (not sure why, she NEVER watches it... but at least it's there?)

Anyway, she usually makes it halfway through the bottle and then abandons it when she gets up and starts walking around to see what I'm doing.

Well, yesterday I found her walking... and drinking... and...





Whoops... plop down!





These ABSOLUTELY crack me up!


(did your daddy teach you this?)


"Yep... this step is just the right height for maximum drinkage."





"Mom, leave me alone"





"Just kidding!"





All I can say is... what a character... And that I dread your teenage years! Lol!





"Excuse me, did you need something?"






"Be right back...is that my bunny?"





"Would you put the dang camera down?"





"Hmm... that was a tricky step..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

***