Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday

1. I NEED an ipod.

I swear, Ryan and I are two of the only people left (in our generation) who are still holding out, in complete denial I might add, that this device is essential to everyday life. Did you know these came out in 2001??? I am finally giving in though. I want.... oh, come on.... I NEED something to listen to while running with my sweet baby girl in the jogging stroller.



I NEED to have Garth and Bush and Nirvana close by me... to keep me going...

Yes, I know I'm stuck in the 90's.

Still, I NEED to fit in with the rest of my generation. And Mother's Day is coming up this weekend... how convenient! Just watch.... once I get one, within a month we'll be getting Ryan's... just watch!

2. I'm so white. Pasty white. Ungoddess-like. (ha!) Un-Venetian beauty-like (ha ha!)

It is already May. Memorial day weekend is upon us. For me, that means swimsuit season. Maybe this will be the year I invest in self tanner. I have always been leery of that stuff. I guess it would be better for you than tanning beds or the good, ol' fashioned, baking sun. I just don't want to go spend money to make myself look orange. Maybe it would be better if I could sample something first. Because I don't have the time to go fake-bake. You see my dilemma. Whiteness. Ick!

Or... maybe having an ipod will get me running more, which will get me a tan! With sports bra and sock lines I might add! Sexy!

3. I love summer. Swimsuits. The lake. Beer. and little babies in little swimsuits with little lifejackets. And much, much less beer. With lots and lots of sunscreen. I can't wait! :-)

4. I didn't complete my To-Do list from last week. Oh well. It figures.

5. Holy Crap! Did you know this was my 101st post?? And Riley isn't even a year old yet! Ha! I would have never though I'd enjoy this blog as much as I do! Thanks for reading!

6. Our garage needs cleaned out. Or just organized, I guess.

Ever since we started The Neverending Project, I have been parking out in the driveway. Which isn't too bad, trust me. But the pile of Sam's groceries and the stacks of tubs for attic storage aren't putting themselves away, that's for sure. Please don't think I'm husband-bashing here, this is just on me. Everytime I walk by, I just get the urge to drop everything and organize. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to organize. I'm just weird like that I guess. Very weird.

But I fight the urge. Everyday. I'm sure one day I'll just pop.... and start cleaning. Or organizing.

Until then,

Love Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

***