Friday, May 7, 2010

And So the Fun Begins...

After taking her first steps at 9 months old, she learned how to push herself up to a standing position last Saturday and just took off walking really good last Monday.

And so the fun begins...

You know what "fun" I mean. She is mobile. 100% mobile. This means she goes where she wants. The "fun" part is now I get to chase her down. And I do mean CHASE. The little stinker is FAST.

I have been getting several requests to capture some video of Riley walking. And I guess I just have been too busy chasing her down and making sure she doesn't suddenly fall and hit something (which hasn't happened yet, thank goodness!)

She is particularly "iffy" at the step in our sunken living room. It gets her EVERY TIME. I hope I hope she figures it out sooner rather than later... and definitely not the hard way... although that seems to be her method so far!

Anyhoo, I finally remembered tonight to get out my camera! She was so excited, in a way that can only be lovingly described as *full of piss and vinegar* Just plain crazy.

So, here you go!

See if you can keep up with her! I know the camera lady had trouble! (He He)


No comments:

Post a Comment

***