Sunday, May 2, 2010

Averie Jo

My cousin Katie is one of my closest cousins... both of our families are big lake bums in the summertime!


Katie Jo, Our friend Jenni, and Me


She also threw me my bachelorette party and was a bridesmaid in my wedding.

Me & My Bridesmaids - Katie is in the back, second from the left


Well, now we have more in common! We both have little girls!

Averie Jo arrived on April 26, 2010. She weighed 6 lbs, 8 oz and was 18 in long.

AND SHE IS SO DARN PRETTY!



So, I have recently been diagnosed with "teeny tiny little baby syndrome" since Riley thinks she needs to walk, talk, and pretty much do anything and everything there is...

Well, maybe I am exaggerating, but still, it doesn't seem possible that Riley was EVER THAT SMALL!

Anyway, I needed a teeny tiny little baby fix, so we went to go visit them and meet Averie for the first time!

After 20-30 minutes of getting lost in the country, I finally made it! (LOL....
I haven't been there in a few years... and for some reason, the way I THOUGHT I remembered was MUCH different than the ACTUAL way!)

She was a very good baby, sleeping most of the time, but I did get a peek or two at her little blue eyes!

Me, Averie Jo, and Riley Kate


We also got to play outside a little with the "doggie." (BTW- It's 6 AM, And I have NO IDEA what the dog's name was!)

Riley and Averie's Uncle Brian

Riley and Brian giving tummy rubs!


Here are a few more pics of this little cutie!





The Two Cousins!

Congrats to Katie!

You are going to be such a great Mommy!

I love ya girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

***