Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Our "Big Girl"

It seems in like the last month, or even last few weeks, Riley's growth and development have been in overdrive! There are so many things to indicate this too, like:


Her birthday is exactly 45 days away!

This has really been bugging me. There are so many choices for a theme and activity. And I am completely aware that no matter what, she isn't going to remember any of it. But her baby book will, and this blog will, and besides it's good practice for the next birthdays!

I think I have FINALLY decided on a theme - at least for now until I change my mind again - and it is Beach Party! We will have it at Grammie & Pop's lake place and will have a cookout, play at the sand beach with beach balls and sand bucket & shovels, and of course swim in the water! Then we will head back inside for cake & ice cream and presents!


She weighs over 19 lbs. and wears size 4 diapers!

What a toad! (I say that will all the love in the world too!) I took her to the Doc's yesterday (she currently has an eye infection) :*-( And she has gained over 2 lbs since her 9 month checkup! And it shows (maybe its just that YOU can tell when you hold her!) Ha!

We also switched her over to size 4 diapers.... all I can say is... Much Better!

She has TEETH! (not just a tooth!)

On Monday, we noticed there are two, the other is on the bottom, in the middle, right next to the first one. Yay for teeth!


She walks EVERYWHERE! We are officially DONE with crawling!

As you will be able to tell in a few days, she wouldn't hardly sit for any pictures... as soon as we'd sit her down, she would be pushing back up to standing position! Last Friday, she figured out how to push herself up from a sitting position to a standing... all by herself! And it was all downhill from there... Yes, she is still somewhat wobbly, but everytime she *plops* down, she springs right back up! And really, I haven't seen her crawl anywhere in two days!

I love you so so so much, but slow down little girl! Mommy isn't ready for all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

***