Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Riley's First Party

Ryan's highschool buddy, Chris, has a daughter, Kendyl, that turned 2 last weekend. And they invited Riley and us to her birthday party!

Ryan & Riley, Chris & Kendyl



It was at Meadowlake Park in Enid, somewhere I haven't been to in a LONG time! It definitely brought back some memories of my childhood! It's a neat place. It has putt-putt golf, a train ride!, a beautiful lake where you can fish and feed the ducks, lots of playground equipment, and pavillions where you can gather!

Well the train didn't seem to be available this weekend, but there was plenty to do otherwise! They had two clowns there, lots of other little kids to play with, and a big jungle gym next to the pavillion! We also fed the ducks. Or tried to feed the ducks... guess they weren't too hungry!







Unfortunately I didn't get a whole lot of pics taken. It was SO windy, and it seemed like I was busy most of the time trying to move my hair out of my face so I could merely see where I was going! I have a couple more pics to share though:


Riley eating the bread we wanted to feed to the ducks...



We all had a great time! Happy 2nd Birthday Kendyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

***