Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Daddy's Girl

So... Sometimes Riley's daddy says silly things like,


"We're not sure if I'm really the daddy yet..."

OR

"I'm only the weekend Daddy, the weekday daddy will be here on Monday..."

OR

"She's her mother's daughter..."


Hmm... well honey, while the last statement IS true, I'm sorry to break it to you...

But she IS a Daddy's girl (and of course, you're THE Daddy!)

And here's why:

YOUR little girl loves...


Eating Steak 'n Taters

Playing with an Atlas (Or any paper she can get her hands on)



and the #1 Reason she's your daughter-



Here she is TORMENTING me! LOL!

Note: you can see her little toother on the bottom middle! :-) I only wish it was in focus!

So, there you have it.

Irrefutable evidence.

Glad we got that cleared up! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

***