Friday, September 18, 2009

Shake, Rattle, and Roll!

We're two out of three in this next video! Still working on the rolling stuff, but she's definitely got the shake and rattle down! I just love watching her! She is so active and happy when she's moving around!




We went out to run some errands today... Got some groceries at Walmart, dropped off a donation at Goodwill, and filled up Dad's truck. Don't worry Ryan, I didn't forget to use the green pump! Riley slept for most of the trip. Such a good baby. Anyway, when I came out of Goodwill, I walked past a store called Murphy's, and it had the cutest display window, and I gave in!

I knew a little shop like this just had to have a baby section, and sure enough, it did! Look what I FINALLY found!

Go Pokes!


We're not going to the game tomorrow or anything, but Riley will be supporting the pokes in her new uniform! I need to teach her how to hold her hands like pistols!

Actually, tomorrow we're spending the morning in Perry with Grandma Maxie, Aunt Amber and Aunt Shawnda, and cousins Kelton, Liberty, and Kinsey. Perry has an annual parade, carnival, and various activities. It's actually a pretty good parade and is a good time! I will post the pictures sometime this weekend!

Riley and Mommy are sure anxious for Daddy to come home! Ryan gets back Sunday night from Montana. The scheduler was unable to find a flight out of Wyoming, so they are driving to Montana then flying out around 2 PM on a small, 19-passenger prop plane, landing in another airport in Montana, then flying to Denver, waiting around three hours for their next flight, then finally making it back to OKC around 10:30 PM, where Riley and I'll be waiting to pick him up! Needless to say, I told my boss NOT to expect me bright and early Monday morning! I'll probably cruise in around 10 AM... Ha!

Apparently, they have finished the crossing they were working on in Wyoming. I'm not sure where Ryan's gang will be going to next. It's possible they will be going to California though!

Good Grief! :-( Might as be shipped off to Timbuktu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

***