Monday, September 28, 2009

Kodak Moments

It isn’t always easy being gone from your family, especially when your little one changes so much when you’re away. We finally learned that Ryan is going to be going back to Montana now, still on the 8-on, 6-off schedule. But, he does the best he can, and spends as much time as possible with Riley and me when he’s home.

I wake up each morning, usually around 4:30 AM and feed Riley. Afterwards, I have to get up and get ready for work, and sometimes I just leave Riley laying on my side of the bed. One morning last week, I came back into my bedroom and found Ryan holding her, both of them sleeping. I gasped, stared for a moment at this amazing picture, and finally ran to get my camera.


Excuse the grainy image, but I didn’t want to use the flash and disturb them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

***