Thursday, December 3, 2009

Riley Kate is 5 Months Old!

Riley Kate turned 5 Months old on November 20th, just before Thanksgiving!



Her favorite new toys is her left foot. It now comes up and goes in her mouth. Just PERFECT for holding, sucking, and drooling all over. So darn cute though :-)

She's doing SO well in holding her head up now. She can get on her tummy and stretch her arms out all the way, and hold her head up as high as she can go. Also rolling over CONSTANTLY! The days of laying her down and expecting her to be in the same spot I left her are OVER! Always squirming, rolling, and scooting... will be crawling in no time for sure!

She wasn't scheduled for a wellness check, so I wasn't able to record her length and weight. These metrics are becoming more and more evident every day. Every time I *HEAVE* the carseat into the Yukon. Seriously, I count to three, swing the carrier back a little to get a little momentum, and almost but not quite fling the seat and latch it into the base, all while letting out a loud "UGGGGHH!" There's also the fact that after 5 minutes of holding her, my arm is asleep. She is now wearing 6 month old clothes, and filling them out quite well. So, I wasn't so eager to have her weighed and measured. I'll tell you right now, she's big and weighs a lot. Good enough for me. LOL

Still has the cutest darn smile I ever saw. Melts me every time. Those cheeks are just amazing. Makes me want to lean over and give her kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

***