Thursday, December 3, 2009

Big Girl Food

Riley's recently started eating "Big Girl Food!"


Thank goodness! Mommy FINALLY has a break on trying to keep her milk supply up with Riley's growing demand... This is a perfect solution. It only requires mixing a little milk in it, and it keeps her full for a LLLOOONNNGGG time!

Sounds easy, right?

HA.

HA.

HA. HA.

I have half a mind to call Mike Rowe in for his next episode of "Dirty Jobs." Mommy is always missing Riley's mouth, and when I do make it in her mouth, as soon as the spoon is out, the hand is in! Ha! So, ALL the food that just went in is now on her hand, and from her hand to the shirt, to the bumbo seat, to my hand again with the spoon..... And if the hand for some reason isn't immediately in her mouth, she'll grab the bib around her neck (which is supposed to be keeping her all nice and clean) and shove it in also!



Seriously, does anyone have Mike's #? :-)

I do love how it fills up her tum-tum... mmm mmm mmm!!


And BTW- as soon as I know the in's and out's, I am going to post "How to make your own baby food." A friend of mine supposedly has it mastered, from meats, to fruits and veggies. Saved 100's of dollars... I'm all for it. Anyway, I'll share that ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

***