Saturday, May 22, 2010

Riley Kate is 11 Months Old!

To my sweet baby girl,

You are now 11 months old. 11!





Just one more month and you'll be turning 1! Oh My Goodness!

I remember when you were 11 weeks old.



11 days old.... How different you looked then!



11 minutes old.



And here I am a year ago with you all safe and sound in my tummy.



I cannot believe we have come so far in what seems such a short amount of time!

Though it has been a rough, hard week battling ear infections, teething, and fever, it finally seems like the end is in sight and good times ahead! :-)

What you are doing at 11 months old:
* Wearing size 4 diapers and 12-18 months size clothes
* Drinking formula, eating less pureed solids and more finger foods.
* Walking EVERYWHERE all by yourself!
* Can give Mommy and Daddy fives
* Sometimes waves hi or bye-bye
* Loves to play patty-cake! You always get a big smile when you clap your hands!
* Now has 3 teeth!
* Loves going out to run with Mommy
* Sleeping all night long now! Yay!
* Loves to get into things - You now reach into mommy's purse and your diaper bag. You get a kick out of pulling EVERY SINGLE ITEM out, one by one, and empty the entire contents of the bag. That is, until you find Mommy's phone. At which point, you hurry and run off and hide it as soon as possible. :-) Stinker!!!

We are so excited to see you in the morning, you are just so happy and ready to start the day! But I'll admit, I'm also glad when it's time to put you to sleep! You are very good at wearing mommy and daddy out! *But, that's your job, isn't it?* :-)

You are by far the best thing to ever happen to me and your daddy.

We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

***