Thursday, June 17, 2010

Your First Birthday Dress

I am in love...


with this adorable pillowcase dress!

...and the best part is, its homemade, which means I didn't pay $30+ to buy it from a boutique!



Made with love by Great-Granna


We sure owe her a big hug and kiss for making this special dress for your special day!!



Want to know the total investment in this memorable outfit?


Ready?


$10.


Yep, $10.

Granted, it includes a terrorizing trip to Hobby Lobby, and by terrorizing, I mean that it was beyond difficult for me to make up my mind on fabrics. And to now purchase everything I walked past.


But I made it.


And look what the outcome was.


It's perfect.


Thank you so much Granna!!

1 comment:

  1. very familiar fabric- the girls have made blankets and breast feeding aprons out of it. very cute dress!!

    ReplyDelete

***