Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Home At Last and Sweet Dreams!

Ryan flew back from Montana and got back home on Monday afternoon. Just in time to get home, shower, and see Riley when she got back from PT! She was happy to see Daddy and hungry too!



Mommy was happy also! 8 days without her hubby is too long!

This week has been pretty good for us. Great-Granna watched Riley and took her to PT on Monday. Riley slept nearly 6.5 hours and went 7.5 hours inbetween feedings that night! I was shocked, and glad to get so much sleep, she really needed it!! It must've been Daddy's welcome home present!

Ryan stayed busy all day Tuesday. He watched Riley for me while I went in for a checkup. After I left for work, he mowed the lawn, left for Perry, dropped off my dorm fridge (so I can keep my food & milk at work) and checked on the cows. He came home, fixed fried ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, and corn for me. I was feeding Riley, so he fixed me a plate. Then afterwards, cleaned everything up and loaded the dishwasher!! I sure have a good husband!!! :-) What would I do without him?!

Still, the BIGGEST story of the week is yet to be told!

DRUMROLL PLEASE..............

.


.


.


RILEY IS SLEEPING THROUGH
THE NIGHT!

Yes! August 26th will go down in the baby book as the first full night of sleep for Riley! She woke up about 10 till 5, just before my alarm was set to ring. Now, if that wasn't amazing enough, she outdid herself the very next night, because the next morning, my ALARM woke me up!! We couldn't believe it, she has such good timing too, right when Mommy goes back to work! Sure makes things a lot easier to handle, for all of us!

This weekend we're having a party at our house... a roofing party that is! We are FINALLY getting a new roof! Lots of friends and family are going to help... which is MUCH APPRECIATED! :-) Will post later with updates and pics!

3 comments:

  1. Wow congrats on such an amazing daddy and husband for you!! Wouldn't expect any less of Ryan. Riley knows mommy needs sleep so she is amazing too helping you out! Sounds like being parents fits your perfect. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hubby that you talk of... are you sure it is Ryan Skaggs??? Cooking and cleaning? I don't know a man by that name that is so domesticated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - Sorry. Forgot to sign that last comment. Amber

    ReplyDelete

***